Saturday, May 25, 2013

Letting My Emotions Run Wild - Part 1

Hey! So

Okay, you read the title. You realize it has a "Part 1" in it. Well this will be a series, a blog series. Whether anyone is reading or not I am doing this. It's good to Let your Emotions Run Wild every now and then. Let them out, they are caged up inside of you. They need out. You need to breathe every now and then. Whether it's telling someone how you feel, or just writing it down and ripping up that note. Either way you are getting it out and it feels good.

So while you are reading this Blog post, Click here, then after this song DO NOT click any really "mainstream" songs. I may seem like a fucking Hipster right now, but it will benifit you. Seriously, just random click. It is worth your while. And this type of music just fits this post, er kind of I guess.
Let me begin :)

Okay, well I have been random clicking all night long. Thats good. Because I am random clicking on good songs. These songs tell a story. Not like your usual "Shawty lets dance all night, party all night" "I want you in bed with me girl oooaa" or "You cheated on me, I knew you were trouble, I should have listened". Idk stuff like that. Well if you clicked on that hot link you would know what I am talking about. When I hear that song or any genre, like that type of music. It makes me think of faith, how good life can be. Having fun, friends, or even love. Sounds cheesy but you would be suprised where you will go if you just close your eyes and listen.
I don't these songs make me feel good, they help me think. They give me ideas, makes me smile, gives me little movies in my head.
The song I am listening to now, all I ask is for you too Click for an adventure, shut your eyes and imagine.
I can't really describe what I think of or how I feel, so let me do my best.
Just imagine as you read this net part while listening to this song

These songs make me feel like I am in my own little world, like I am out in the woods. Say its winter. Its chilly. I am covered up. I have snow falling in my hair, it's on my shoulders. I see deer's, a mother and her child. I am walking. My boots are covered in snow, just stepping in snow, leaving tracks behind. I am just experiencing nature at its most beautiful time. Seeing these animals, its snowing. Snow angels galore. I am just looking around, and I push branches and make my way through bushes too find a cabin. I make my way to the cabin. I am in and it's warm. There is a fire place and a warm bed, a rocking chair. I grab a hot cup of hot chocolate and I take off my coat, I look out of the window. I see the snow falling. Its beautiful.

 Another I imagine a girl in the city. Its night time. Shes on the bus. Its rainy. She sees light and little drops on her windows. Its a truly beautiful scene. She feels alone, yet unique. She feels as if she is the only one there even though she isnt. She writes, she feels inspired. She finds love. She isn't alone! Here is a song to go with this story, or emotions I feel, click  Here!

She finally finds her love she has searched for. I imagine a couple under a blanket, its morning. They are doing romantic things, flirty things. Cuddling kissing and tickling, play fighting. I imagine them with them out with their friends, say a little picnic. Having a fun time. I imagine a people in the woods, girls wearing high wasted shorts, boys wearing tank tops. Just fun stuff. I also imagine a guy chasing after a girl. He just follows her. He never gets a chance to say hi, he tries but there is always something in the way. He is down for a while. He is thinks he wont see her again. But he does. And after the millionth time he finally gets to say hi. They meet, they talk, laugh and giggle. And I just picture them to smiling at each other. Its night and full of people. He wraps his arms around her, and she wraps her arms around him. The go in for the kiss. And all of a sudden it feels like they are the only ones there.....

Idk, thats what I imagine atleast. Tell what you think.

Imagine a world with no music. Thats a person with out a past, emotions.... Magic happens here
I feel like I have something and somebody to live for. A life full of smiles.  Love you guys, thanks for reading and imagining with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment