Sunday, June 2, 2013

Uptight Little Shit

Hey! SO
You read the title, awesome right!? No? Anyone?

Well, SPOILER ALERT! This post is about uptight little shits.

I really hate them. My family, full of those little shits. One of the things I hate with a burning hot passion!
Okay, people want me to be myself. Ok! I will gladly do that. I am a weird little fuck that likes awkward things and I talk about the weirdest things. Annnd. I am now going back to my mother fucking sheltered, anti- social life. I have found playing video games, Abusing the internet, ignoring the world, and putting in head phones suits me well. Ever since I have stopped doing that and trying to have a social lifeI felt like I was just alone, not anybody would talk to me Shit! WE HAVE OVER 8 MOTHERFUCKING TORNADOES THIS WEEK! And one person asked if I was okay. Yep, my "family" and "friends" give 0 fucks about me. I really wish I had someone to talk to. I have few internet friends but really I doubt they want to hear my life problems. I can't post anything on FB or anything. Blogging is my outlet. Whether anyone is reading this or not.

But anyways, so yea I am basically being myself. Posting dumb pics, pics with perverted jokes, you know. And someone says "Its not age appropriate for you. It saddens me." Like really bitch? What saddens me is you judge, you don't even know my age, you people bug me with the bible. I mean seriously, it wasnt even bad. Heres the pic

I found this funny, it was something awkward. I mean after all I friend family on FB, I scroll through my Newsfeed to find Naked girls. You dumbasses don't say a word. And they are Trini's, so that means half naked pics of chicks at the festival they were at or something. And all you see is "So much fun!" "Beautiful". Yet I post something like that (The Picture)and all of a sudden I AM MAKING PEOPLE SAD! I AM TEARING THIS FAMILY APART! Like seriously. Uptight people, hate them! They can't take a joke! It annoys me! Like seriously, oh and don't shove your religion down my throat. >.<
Ugh, words can't describe how much I want to hit them in the face with a chair made of steel!!!!!
GRRR.
GOD DAMN PEOPLE
Okay, so if anyone is reading, haza, raise a wine glass IDK. K, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment