Tuesday, April 30, 2013

In Love With Anon

Hey! SO
I have an ADDICTION!
TOOOOOOOOO
Anon! Its a series made with The Sims 3, I usually don't watch subtitle series. But when I do I watch Anon.
MEME TIME!
*Creates meme
:) Tada!
Now that was NOT intentional, but hey I re-read that and I couldn't resist.

But I am a HARSH critic. If I see one thing wrong it pushes me away. I don't think I'm all hot shit with the stuff I create, but.... 'Nuff said.
Anyways I LOVE Anon. I am addicted to it. I watched all 5 seasons in 2 days. I AM OBSESSED!
Diamond is an AMAZING writer. I always can't wait to see a new trailer, promo, EPISODE.
I am IN LOVE!
I saw the her new video, it was like a trailer. I ALMOST CRIED. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!
:)
So you may be wondering which team.
Chucker. Easy. No brainer.
Kyle was a little shit. The guy was afraid to admit Chelsea was his GF! WTF bro?
Plus I could care less for Kyle. He could get hit with a bus fro all I car. Although Chelsea hit him with her car, meh. Close Enough.
I LOVE TUCKER!
He's adorable. And just down right beautiful. Guy's should look like him. I am speechless for Tucker.He has had his moments, but he is just AMAZING! I mean atleast he can actually admit Chelsea is his GF (Well Wife now, but you get what I am saying right?). I showed my little sister a pic of him and she went
"Dang! HES HOT!" I am rolling, this is coming from an 8 year old! XD
Both of my sisters think hes hot, so does my cousin. She is hooked along with me.
Had a sleep over. Watched Anon for the rest of the night. It was a pretty damn good night if I say so myself!
This is TV show worthy. I have nothing negative to say about this series, AT ALL.
Thank you Diamond for creating this master piece! This is something I could watch OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER AGAIN. I wish TV was like this. Instead we have things like Buckwild and Real Housewives.

I'M IN LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME, DON'T YOU KNOW ITS GONNA LAST? IT'S A LOVE THAT LASTS FOREVER. - How I feel.

I bet you read that in there voices huh?
Also name what song those lyrics are from and who's it by!


 





Beautiful right?

No comments:

Post a Comment