Monday, April 29, 2013

I LOVE CC! How to download Sims 3 CC (2)

HEY!
Good you're back!

FIRST! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN PART ONE CLICK THIS LINK

http://kenziexjayden.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-love-cc-how-to-download-sims-3-cc-1.html

Awesome.

SO now I will try my best to explain sims3pack files

It's kinda like packages.

Basically you'll get a window popping up asking what to open with it.

Make sure it says Sims 3 Starter Application ( The Launcher)

You will go to your downloads spot ( on the launcher ).
Select what you downloaded. Check it. INSTALL!
Now press okay when you are done.

So say it doesn't happen like that. Instead WinRAR pops up. Select OK or whatever option it gives you.
Now select like before. Now extract to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads.
That is where your pack files go.

Awesome! Simple right?

Okay now onto the fun part.!! Now me being a CC junkie I will give you a list of sites to download from.
Here is one for beginners
MTS  - Where I get most poses. Thats were you get Cmomoneys Pose Player

Jockersims3 - I LOVE JOCKER! Jocker if you are reading this I am IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOUR CREATIONS.

simmingwithsirens - I love this so much! She has really cute creations, posts etc.

Thesimsresource - You can pay for things but I would stick with the free stuff.

MS3B - Now this is like the blog of blogs. It has links to wonderful creations from CC makers.

Coolsims - They have some AMAZING things here

PAYSITES MUST BE DESTROYED - This sound EXTREMELY fishy and may look like it contains a handful of viruses but it is actually not bad. Best part is ALL of it is free. I was confused on how the site worked so I will save you some confusion and help you
Click "Nothing illegal here nope, nope, In fact..."
After that click TS3
And there are the CC creators. Just click a name and browse.

sims3updates - Here is another good site.

Okay my lovely readers! Thank you for reading! I hope this was some what helpful! Once again thanks! Feel free to comment and ask questions. I will get back to you. PROMISE




No comments:

Post a Comment