Monday, April 29, 2013

I LOVE CC! How to download Sims 3 CC (1)

Okay! I'm back and ready to post random @#&$

Okay so I am IN LOVE with The Sims 3!!!
Especially CC
TBH I actually like CC better than what comes in the EP'S and SP'S

Don't get me wrong. EA has made some awesome things and I love them. But I don't want to spend money on things from the store. The store content is overpriced and I can and have better things that are FREE
AND, I see CC creators do a better job than EA plus alot of it is FREE!
If you are okay  with CC and Mods I'll show you around.

(I SUCK AT EXPLAINING SO YOU MAY WANT TO LOOK THIS UP)
I'm going to try my best to show you guys how to install  #@*%

There are two type of files,

package. and sims3pack

package - You need them in your Mods folder, you will extract them. (Because they are rar. file thingys)

sims3pack - They will open with your launcher. They go in your downloads folder

Okay so hope I explained the two files correctly. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

R E A D    D I R E C T I O N S   B E L O W   F I R S T    B E F O R E  D O W N L O A D I N G        A N Y T H I N G ! ! !

So you'll need a "Mods" folder.
A program that unzips files
resource.cfg

resoucre.cfg  - http://www.mediafire.com/?n3t9hzooe7r218k
WinRAR - http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
 (I use WinRAR, if you don't want to pay for anything use WinRAR. It will say its a trial but there is some weird glitch so your trial is unlimited.)

Create a Mods folder
So one way is to install Monkey Helper ( I think)
OR just go to  Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3
Then create a folder and name it Mods

Go into Mods, and create two folders
The first is Overrides, and the second is Packages
STOP QUICKLY! DOWNLOAD A FILE UNZIPPER! LIKE WINRAR!
Once WinRAR is installed download resource.cfg.
Now that you got resource.cfg downloaded just place it in Mods. Not Packages, or Overrides.
 JUST MODS

Now it should look like this

You are now ready to install mods!

I N S T A L L I N G    CC

Okay so now you found what you want to download.
So it appears to be a package. file.
You will download. Then WinRAR will pop up with your files.
It will look like this

Select OK

Then it will open up with a list of your downloads





Select those

Then another pop up will look like this

Choose /Mods/Packages

Select OK
And BOOM! You just installed some CC




See Part 2 on downloading sims3pack files AND GOOD, FREE, SAFE CC SITES
I LOVE CC! How to download Sims 3 CC (2)






No comments:

Post a Comment