Monday, April 29, 2013

A little bit of the internet.

Hey!

So today I want to talk about The Internet

Ok. So we all know how the internet works. We all know how Google works. You search for a picture of a cookie you get P0RN, you search for a picture of kittens you get kittens or P0RN... Or you just get what you searched for.

My point is the internet is a very scary and weird place. There is so much on the internet. Social Media. Gotta love it. I love the internet and I;m not sure what I would do without it. I would probably stab my eye balls out, shove them down my throat, throw them away, tear my legs off, repeat. I would be one bored son of a bitch.

I am techie. I LOVE MY COMPUTER, XBOX, CAMERA, I love almost any electronic.
When I get a chance I'm on the computer. It's my baby.... DON'T JUDGE.

Okay so this is how I see the internet also how it works.
Here are some pictures to explain this a bit easier
I N T E R N E T-

Facebook-
YouTube-
Myspace -

Twitter -


I guess here is kinda how the internet goes about -

This guy is a faggot
This is a group of faggots

Now, Now, if you think they are faggots or simply say you don't like their music, prepare to get butt fucked to death by annoying death threats made by fan girls.

Prepared to be spell checked by Grammar Nazi's
Grammar Nazi's, I grant you permission to correct the fuck out of this retard.

Retards, retards every where. Aren't those dumb Tumblr swaggot photo's annoying?
And those plain and simple WTF? moments
I'm sorry for scarring you.

Anyways I have to go. I would love to post more but it would be impossible to even scratch the surface of the internet.
And I feel like getting EST after seeing some of thes WTF photos. Do yourself a favor and never look up WTF....
Alright guys. Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment