Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Sims 4 - What I Think It Should Have and Expactations

Hey! SO

Most of us simmers know that TS4 has been out and it is coming out 2014!

And I guess they are taking our input, like listening to what we have to say. Not too sure, but for fun I want to tell you guys what I want and expect to see in TS4.

- Better graphics, but good graphics a NORMAL persons computer CAN HANDLE. I plan on watching LP'S, so that way I see what it has. If I like then I will get it.

- Better Hair, and Clothes, and furniture options!!!!! Seriously, I tried playing without ANY EP'S or CC. Didn't work out well. I mean am I the only that was disgusted by the base game objects, and CAS stuff? Don't get me wrong, they had some cute things. But over all the choices sucked.

- NATURAL DISASTERS!!! It should have Tornado's, Hurricanes, Earthquakes ETC.

- The toy's should have to have batteries. You know? I figured that would be cute!

- The point of the game is for it too be realistic, yet it has a bit of a cartoon charm. But I figured there should be like gas stations, your sims has to pay for gas, TRAFFIC! IDK that would be cool! Instead of the sims just going BEEP BEEP MOVE FUCKER, and driving through the other cars they should have a bit of traffic to wait on.

-  MORE FOOD VARIETIES!

- They should have to pay rent. Not like ($$$), but like they pay for - Water, Electric, Rent ETC. You know like people do now.

- When they buy a house it should be like how you really buy a house. Like the checks stuff like that (Can't explain it). I think they should automatically just have apartments. Not in an EP but in the game it's self!

- Real life sicknesses! Make the pregnancy a bit more realistic. Have them be like pushed in a wheel chair when they come out of the hospital. Miscarriages, babies born with a disease.

- More meme's it was cute when they did that with University Life

- And for those of us that are a bit artistic and work with Machinima, maybe a little bit more features? More features, and still easy too use. So that way its still easy for beginners and crafty, artistic Machinima makers.

- Why not even scary ghosts? Like any sim could freak out over it. I think that would be cool

- WASHER AND DRYERS! I don't want to buy an expansion or CC just for my sims to do laundry. Just have in in the game already

- Teen pregnancy! It happens! I am not sick in the head, but I think they should have it in the game. Teen Mom 3 - Sims 4 Edition

- YA can date teens. Like 17 year old dating an 18 year old. NOT 17 dating a 27 year old. But we see it all the time, partners that are like 2 years older than the other in a relationship.

- HEIGHT!!!! OMG LET US ADJUST THE HEIGHT! EA! Make it happen. If you could adjust height in TS4 that would make me go out and buy it.

Those are just a few things. Nothing more Nothing less. There is a longer list but I am just naming thing that came to mind. Now chances are I will be updating this post, so there will be more things on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment